Moving to America -how feasible?

What dont you trust about Obama? Satisfy my curiosity but spare me "He's a secret Muslim bit" :D

I can think of quite a few Harley but it's way too off this topic :)

Although now I think, the OP should know what to expect from the countries leader I suppose .

Dear poppins, didn't you and I come to an agreement a couple of years ago that you'd return to the UK and move in with me if (when) Obama became president?

x

Although now I think, the OP should know what to expect from the countries leader I suppose .

Open frank discussion is the life blood of a forum poppins so fire away :)

Anyway I think USUK anD I have already knocked the thread a bit off topic by turning it into Shotgun Sarah versus Bullwinkle :hihi:

Anyway I think USUK anD I have already knocked the thread a bit off topic by turning it into Shotgun Sarah versus Bullwinkle :hihi:

Apologies all for that :blush:

OK, again, Who paid for Obamas Ivy League education, not just one Ivy league school but two ?

Hes had no military experience, he's associated himself with radical extremists who hate America that want to see AMerica fail.

He also wants or has now replaced our health care system with a government controlled one...also whats he going to do with all that left over stimulus money he borrowed put us all in debt and never spent.

Oh! Harley don't forget his adored Rev Wright..how many years did he and his wife attend his church and never listened to any of his speeches

, what a load of crap!

Harley, you trusts him I don't, but anyhow I'd keep your money under your mattress if I were you, he'll soon know every penny you have in an account.

His wife also lacks class just like him.

Archived