Moobs and cosmetic surgery for men

I'm not sure if I believe that.

Akthough, I've just had a horrible thought! As males are all the female basic model with add-ons, anyway, does this mean that gradually all the things than make men, men are going to gradually disappear? What will we do then? :o

I don't like the sound of that ... who's going to carry the heavy stuff, deal with unpleasant people, do all the dirty jobs, reach things down from the top shelf, and open jars? :help:

Im sure the butch ladies will come into their own in this situation, I bet they are doing press ups waiting for the day as we speak :D

Its not only moobs, the program I spoke of was real and talked of the male genitalia getting smaller and all sorts.

So we are all going to be women, with turkey baisters and a pair of testies.

The down fall of man will be starvation because we will be scared to grow crops with all the creepy crawly spiders every where :hihi:

The shrinkage aspect must be a fairly recent occurrance ... I've never noticed it myself :D

You ever heard of long john silver ?

Now a days he would be average john silver

I don't know how they come up with the conclusion, but I don't think its just humans.Maybe its natures way of trying to re-address the balance of over population of species ?

Theres a big demand on the earth and natural selection may work the other way ?

ooooooh! Controversal! Provided it's not in the wine, we'll be ok!

It was on the news tonight that they have already started to clone the cows sooo after they've tampered with the milk and beef, the grapes will be next I reckon :suspect:

They will leave the oranges alone though cos at this rate us blokes will all be seedless sadsumas in no time anyway.

Im sure the butch ladies will come into their own in this situation, I bet they are doing press ups waiting for the day as we speak :D

Its not only moobs, the program I spoke of was real and talked of the male genitalia getting smaller and all sorts.

So we are all going to be women, with turkey baisters and a pair of testies.

The down fall of man will be starvation because we will be scared to grow crops with all the creepy crawly spiders every where :hihi:

Smaller genitalia? really? thank god for that, i faint with just a semi.

Archived