Controlling my dog fouling outside someone's house

I was taking the dog for a walk this morning at around 8, walking past a house as you do when my dog decided to "go" outside this particular house, when this woman came out and said excuse me I know you are picking up after your dog but can you not let him go there in future cos it encourages other dogs to foul and I like to keep it clean, I said I cant control when and where my dog needs to poo and she's like yes you can you can go in front of your own house, so I said I will go where I want thanks and Im not arguing with you, I can understand if they are not dog people but its not her grass verge and I wont be told where to take my dog so there!

i personly would not take my dog out past other peoples houses for a poo take it on a field or on your own back garden

Its possible and fairly easy to train a dog to toilet in a certain place ie your own garden and then clean it up! We have a slabbed area that the dogs use in our garden so there is no need for them to toilet outside someone else's house:)

The other day a dog went to the toilet outside our drive and ok the woman cleared it up but was difficult as it was very loose poo so she was actually scrubbing the pavement with a tissue :gag: I had to get a bucket of water to actually wash the remainder away!

If a dog has the runs(not just Mr Whippy consistency) - i've been advised it isn't necessary to clear it up. Don't know how true that is tbh.

If a dog has the runs(not just Mr Whippy consistency) - i've been advised it isn't necessary to clear it up. Don't know how true that is tbh.
rofl, like just leave it for someone else to sort out? How much more disgusting could it get? :gag:

i personly would not take my dog out past other peoples houses for a poo take it on a field or on your own back garden

And you get from your house to a field or park without passing anybody else's house how?

We had the same problem couple of months ago but my dog did a wee outside. Someones home an they came out an was really aggressive so now we have to cross the road because off this I wouldn't mind but he was moaning to us about hygiene but his house looks really dirty an disgusting :suspect: but if you poop scoop after your dog has done the business then that's fine isn't it or we will have to carry disinfectant spray next

Archived