Controlling my dog fouling outside someone's house

The point is, its not acceptable for a human to crap in the street so why is it for a dog? I feel the need to be graphic here: are there not times when a sloppy poo leaves a certain amount of residue? That residue is then left on the verge outside someone's house. Unless you take a hose with you. I don't think it at all unreasonable for someone to be upset by that.

A residue which washes away when it rains, just like human urine and puke. Its not as if the faeces of a controlled and wormed and vacc'd dog causes any harm to anyone

OUTSIDE the house is public property and as such one must obey the law not someones preferences.

Let it crap where you want there's no law against it. As everyone else insists on obeying the law all the time thats all you have to do.

Have you checked the Sheffield by-laws on this. Where I live there are signs advising of the fine for letting your dog foul in public area and not cleaning it up. Are you aware that if children step in this and inadvertently get in on their hands it can result in blindness and in extreme cases death.

Have you checked the Sheffield by-laws on this. Where I live there are signs advising of the fine for letting your dog foul in public area and not cleaning it up. Are you aware that if children step in this and inadvertently get in on their hands it can result in blindness and in extreme cases death.

willman didn't say anything about NOT cleaning it up thought did he? :roll:

I said crap , i didn't say leave it and neither did the op.

No need to exaggarate - if a dog is wormed and vacc'd there is 99.9% chance of no contamination or disease to anyone.

Unlike human puke or urine in bus shelters.

I said crap , i didn't say leave it and neither did the op.

No need to exaggarate - if a dog is wormed and vacc'd there is 99.9% chance of no contamination or disease to anyone.

Unlike human puke or urine in bus shelters.

Don't the toxicaria eggs pass through the dog even if they're wormed?

where i work we often have to clean up after human, shall we say accidents and trust me i'd much rather put up with i tiny big of dog residue on some blades of grass than clean up after some person has bent over and shotgunned the whole wall behind a toilet because they couldnt hold it any longer.....nuff said

Are you aware that if children step in this and inadvertently get in on their hands it can result in blindness and in extreme cases death.

Well if people could control their kids like you expect me to control my dog, the little darlings wouldn't be messing around at the edge of the road where they could fall into contaminated residue would they? :D

Well if people could control their kids like you expect me to control my dog, the little darlings wouldn't be messing around at the edge of the road where they could fall into contaminated residue would they? :D

Where did I say I expected you to control your dog's bowel habits? Although I agree with you about kids.. :)

Archived