Controlling my dog fouling outside someone's house

A residue which washes away when it rains, just like human urine and puke. Its not as if the faeces of a controlled and wormed and vacc'd dog causes any harm to anyone...

There's a bloke round here who puts newspaper under his dog whenever it squats on a pavement. No residue left behind to dry up and turn into windblown dust for us all to breathe in. An example to all, I say.

There's a bloke round here who puts newspaper under his dog whenever it squats on a pavement. No residue left behind to dry up and turn into windblown dust for us all to breathe in. An example to all, I say.

My dog does the twist when he poos, turns round 98 times before he let's it go. We would be twisted up with the lead and newspapers and cack!!

If it's the Guardian, I think his dog has found the best use for the paper!

Thats an opinion not a fact.

not if you check with rspca guidelines. I used to pay someone to let me my dog out, no longer have him sadly as I lost him last year after 16 years and I miss him like mad and according readers digest book on law cats are classed as wild animals and are free to roam. there are ways of keeping out of your garden without harming them.

So someone asks you politely to not let your dog foul outside your house, and you get angry? When you even say that you won't let it foul outside your own house, you take it outside someone else's house to do it?

If you can't control where you allow your dog to go, you aren't in control of your dog and you should not be taking him out in public because it isn't safe to have a dog you can't control out in public.

You've trained your dog to only poop on command? Or you're :loopy:?

My dog does the twist when he poos, turns round 98 times before he let's it go. We would be twisted up with the lead and newspapers and cack!!

just wait till hes ready to squat, its not rocket science:roll:

Shame about all the wild animal faeces drying up and turning into dust though.

If that's what actually happens and it doesn't just get washed away in the rain...

not if you check with rspca guidelines. I used to pay someone to let me my dog out, no longer have him sadly as I lost him last year after 16 years and I miss him like mad and according readers digest book on law cats are classed as wild animals and are free to roam. there are ways of keeping out of your garden without harming them.

RSPCA OPINION - not fact and not legally enforceable.

I once tried that with a dog that I had, but it was an intelligent dog. I put the Observer down when it wanted to poo, but it just stood and read the paper for about twenty minutes. I really got annoyed when it asked me for a pen to do the crossword! :cool:

Archived