Controlling my dog fouling outside someone's house

not if you check with rspca guidelines. I used to pay someone to let me my dog out, no longer have him sadly as I lost him last year after 16 years and I miss him like mad and according readers digest book on law cats are classed as wild animals and are free to roam. there are ways of keeping out of your garden without harming them.

The RSPCA aren't always right. Apart from anything else, they can afford to be stupidly choosy about who their dogs go to-they won't for example, rehome to people without an enclosed garden. I'm sorry but I take my dog for walks, I don't just let it out in the garden to wee-does that make me a bad owner? Small rescues like Rain Rescue cannot afford the "luxury" of being so choosy. If they didn't let dogs go to people who worked then they would be in even more of a dire situation then they are in now. They don't have blanket bans, they take each case on it's merits and make it personal to the dog and prospective owners in question. You cannot seriously believe that only the umemployed should be allowed dogs? Or that anyone who works and has a dog is abusing that animal? Really?

The RSPCA aren't always right. Apart from anything else, they can afford to be stupidly choosy about who their dogs go to-they won't for example, rehome to people without an enclosed garden. I'm sorry but I take my dog for walks, I don't just let it out in the garden to wee-does that make me a bad owner? Small rescues like Rain Rescue cannot afford the "luxury" of being so choosy. If they didn't let dogs go to people who worked then they would be in even more of a dire situation then they are in now. They don't have blanket bans, they take each case on it's merits and make it personal to the dog and prospective owners in question. You cannot seriously believe that only the umemployed should be allowed dogs? Or that anyone who works and has a dog is abusing that animal? Really?

If you read my post I said that when I had my dog and was working full time I made arrangements so that he wasn't left wanting to pee or poo for 8 hours

Prevention of Cruelty!!!!

Yep - not a law enforcement agency.

I think the RSPCA kill dogs they can't home, what protection does that offer.

thats a terrible thing thats going on but the decision has been taken in most cases because the dogs for the most part are staffies who cannot be rehomed as have been with irresponsible owners and are now a danger to public

thats a terrible thing thats going on but the decision has been taken in most cases because the dogs for the most part are staffies who cannot be rehomed as have been with irresponsible owners and are now a danger to public

I hate to correct you - but you're incorrect.

The RSPCA are now washing their hands of dog rehoming and rescuing,that shows how much they really care.

There is a thread already in existence on euthanasia of overbred dogs on here.

I'm afraid that you're wrong there too.

Large dogs are notoriously difficult to rehome and so many of them are put to sleep just because homes aren't there for them. The same applies to Staffies.

There's a documented case of an RSPCA inspector attending a house where the owner had died and not even taking the 10 GSDs that were in the house to a vet- they were killed before even being put in the van.

I hate to correct you - but you're incorrect.

The RSPCA are now washing their hands of dog rehoming and rescuing,that shows how much they really care.

There is a thread already in existence on euthanasia of overbred dogs on here.

who is overbreeding the dogs? is it the rspca? no they are left with the aftermath of irresponsible owners

Archived