Venue for sit down meal and drinks for around 25-30 people.

faloola

I hope someone can help me with this. I am looking for a venue to have my 30th. I don't want a proper party, just somewhere that i can go with family and close friends to have a meal and drinks. I am looking at 30 people maximum and its at the end of September. Would like it as close to city centre as possible to make it easy for everyone to geth there. Anyone got any ideas??? xx

i would highly recommend Viva Tequila (mexican style food)on Gleadless Townend - I know its not in city centre but it is on the blue tram route and right next to the stop so very easily accessible. The food is amazing and the atmosphere is really great and friendly and is very good for large groups and i believe children can go there. They have 2 sittings - not sure what times they are, I have found that the first sitting is usually a little quieter so may be better for children, the second sitting is the best for adults though, when you've finished eating they put music on and everyone gets up dancing - its a great atmosphere and if ure taking children its better than them being in town if its a weekend.

highly recommend, been several times and always had a fabulous time.

hope this helps x

Archived