Pakistan Flood Disaster

http://www.redcross.org.uk/donatesection.asp?id=104585

There you go, Ruby. I've seen the footage and hadn't realised the devastation. And this, after the terrible earthquakes last year. God bless everyone in Pakistan, and their loved ones.

Thanks DV!! I can't get into IE and using Mozilla tonight which won't let me copy any links for some unknown reason - grrrrr!

We thought some of us had it bad with our floods the other year, and then you see this, and realise what some people are coping with.

I've noticed that a few of our regular posters have been absent for a while, I really hope they haven't been visiting rellies and got caught up in this awful situation. :( Just have to hope for the best, I suppose.

The infrastructure would be a lot better if they hadn't spent so much money on nuclear armaments.

Same goes for it's neighbour.

No consolation for the people involved but you can argue that their Government could be held responsible for it's spending priorities.

The country would not exist anymore if they did not spend on nuclear armaments!

My thoughts go out to all those involved.

Archived