Pakistan Flood Disaster

I am ashamed to call some people in this thread by fellow beings. I had £1,000 to send a child to be with a family member who was going to have an operation in America, they seem to have sorted it and therefore that money and more is going to buy food and supplies for the victims of the Pakistan floods.

It is the usual handful of people and not representative of Sheffield or the UK, at all.

At least they are on the forum and not out on the streets causing bother.

Well done for making the donation, I am sure many more will show similar generosity.

Which reminds me I haven't donated anything yet. The next thing on my to do list. :)

Edit: money donated to the red cross.

I don't think whether the country spends any money on nukes should be a deciding factor. USA has many nukes just like us, but I sent them a tenner to help with New Orleans after Katrina.

Given the inept way the US dealt with katrina do you think your money made a jot of difference? Or just paid some hopeless incompetants salary to explain why little could be done.

I'm certainly not giving money to a fairly corrupt government to help the most radical hotbed of islamic extremism in the world regardless of how much rain they've had. It was only a year ago we were paying the Pakistanis to lay waste to the place as it was jihadi central.

I remember the flow of international aid following Hurricane Katrina, which devastated New Orleans, whilst the US administration were incompetent in dealing with it and prosecuting an illegal war on the other side of the world.

Many offered and gave more than a dime, note Pakistan was amongst them.

http://wapedia.mobi/en/Hurricane_Katrina_disaster_relief

So we paid twice, we donated and then Pakistan a receiprient of our foreign aid donated.:loopy::huh::roll:

Given the inept way the US dealt with katrina do you think your money made a jot of difference? Or just paid some hopeless incompetants salary to explain why little could be done.

I'm certainly not giving money to a fairly corrupt government to help the most radical hotbed of islamic extremism in the world regardless of how much rain they've had. It was only a year ago we were paying the Pakistanis to lay waste to the place as it was jihadi central.

Very well said.

I thought thee and me were men of the world.

We dont forget our fellow man in times of tragedy, do we.

Why should they?

I will tell you.

Because they are not interested in anyone outside of their sheltered islamic world, anyone else can go to hell as far as they are concerned.

Absolute nonsense, after the Haiti earthquake the charity appeals were running long into the night on Islam channel and other Muslim channels. Most of the Muslim charities launched emergency appeals and were in Haiti helping with the humanitarian effort.

They always seem to have enough brass to provide almost everyone with a Kalashnikov.

Guns or butter ?

Been watching BBC news lately? When were you last in Pakistan because I don't recall everyone owning a Klashnikov. Maybe in the tribal areas that are worst affected by these floods but not in the country as a whole.

Is northern Ireland the whole of the United Kingdom?

Been watching BBC news lately? When were you last in Pakistan because I don't recall everyone owning a Klashnikov. Maybe in the tribal areas that are worst affected by these floods but not in the country as a whole.

Is northern Ireland the whole of the United Kingdom?

So you admit in the area affected most chaps have an AK47? And lets be honest it's an area where islamic extremism is expected, not just tollerated. Plus it's an area which has been the major launchpad for attacks against our troops in the 'Stan by muslim maniacs.

The appeal is not to "fund pakistan", though you post does rather suggest it will, it's for the area of islamist terrorist degenerates that their "allah" has chosen to drown.

In light of that, they get not one penny.

Archived