You know youre getting old when..

Just a light hearted thread - the other day I was flicking through the telly channels and stopped on countryfile and watched it to the end - then I thought - god Im getting old, I look for tv programmes such as news, weather and documentaries now - not mtv, reality and all that sh** - just wondered what other things fellow posters have done recently to make them realise they are getting old :(

ok jaynie38...i realised i was old when i saw the girl i used to babysit for pushing a pram with her son in it...lol...or,going to a juke box and featured under the golden oldies section is the tunes you danced to at the youth club...boo...old...age..

when teenagers on the bus refer to you as 'that man'. I will never forget the first time that happened.

Ha ha. I had exactly the same thing. Me and a friend sat in the pub close to closing time when the landlord asked if there was anybody left in. Bar maid (looked twelve) said "yeh, there's a bloke and a woman round the corner"

I nearly choked on my pint! I was convinced I was still a lad and my mate was a lass ha ha

Archived