You know youre getting old when..

When you're young, you count everything in pints.

"8 quid to go t'pictures? F**k that, that's 4 pints"

When you're getting older, it works in reverse

"50 quid for a night out? F**k that, that's my lecky bill"

this made me laff but its true lol :hihi::hihi::hihi:

you know when your old when your own kids tell you your not going out with us dressed like that. :rolleyes:

Just a light hearted thread - the other day I was flicking through the telly channels and stopped on countryfile and watched it to the end - then I thought - god Im getting old, I look for tv programmes such as news, weather and documentaries now - not mtv, reality and all that sh** - just wondered what other things fellow posters have done recently to make them realise they are getting old :(

Ha ha. Yeah know exactly where you are coming from!

Thats' got to be the best when you've had a hectic day & things have been a bit manic, and you get to the top of the stairs & for the life of you you can't remember what you went up there for!!!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Or when you bend down...what is that groan noise that comes out?

When you look in the mirror one day and realise that there is a definite little wrinkle appearing on your face.

and a grey hair has started growing on your head.

And you start a sentence with "when I was young..." and you aren't taking the ****

ETA and when you see the new students arrive in freshers week and assume its a school trip!

Archived