You know youre getting old when..

Suppose another on has to be when you enjoy going to garden centers!

Ha ha nice one.... 'busted'....and admitted by the poster! #30

Did you mean another one ?:hihi:

Seeing you think my mistakes are funny.:hihi:

You know youre getting old when...
...you celebrate your 14th wedding anniversary :shocked:and catch yourself Googling what stone, gem or other material is it this year :o

...then find solace in thinking you're still showing all them puppies how it's done :banana:

When you find yourself correcting other peoples spelling :-)

And you buy yourself a touring caravan...and love it! (best thing i ever bought!)

fair comment but I wasn't sure if your son had no hair or was a knight boldly going out to right wrongs

Just a light hearted thread - the other day I was flicking through the telly channels and stopped on countryfile and watched it to the end - then I thought - god Im getting old, I look for tv programmes such as news, weather and documentaries now - not mtv, reality and all that sh** - just wondered what other things fellow posters have done recently to make them realise they are getting old :(

You're not getting old, you're just watching TV that doesn't completely rot your mind. Congratulations!

When your children and grand children program your TV, phone and computer. When you buy a train set for your grand son for him when realy it's for you. When you play football in the garden and feel Knacked for a week, When you look back at your early years and want to find old friends to talk about the past.

Archived