Hinde Houser's 1965-70

I recently got in touch with three old friends from Hinde House school years. We went out for lunch last friday. Would love to get in touch with others. the four that went out where Angela Longden, Anne Wills Vivien Scrivener and me Sabina Kazmierkiewicz. We are going to meet up again in about a months time any one else fancy it.

I recently got in touch with three old friends from Hinde House school years. We went out for lunch last friday. Would love to get in touch with others. the four that went out where Angela Longden, Anne Wills Vivien Scrivener and me Sabina Kazmierkiewicz. We are going to meet up again in about a months time any one else fancy it.

Which year were you there, I remember the names of Sabrina and Vivien, I was there from 1965 - 1969. I am Lynne Hindmarch as was, I was at school with Carole Kimpton, Susan Barabosz, Jill Cocker just to name a few.

Hi I remember you and Carole Kimpton, Susan Barabosz, Jill Cocker, Julie Norton, Jill Nettleship, Margaret Torrington I was in the same class as Carole Kimpton for about three years I think 1C with Mr Ward and then 2B1 & 3B1.

Hi

How fab!

I was Vouli Douglas if anyone remembers me.

Would love to meet up with old Hinde House inmates!!

xxx

Archived