If anyone could give motorists a ticket..

I also travel on the Motorway every day, and regulalry see the occurance I mentioned.

The simple fact is that undertaking is illegal, and shouldnt happen.

If someone is sat in the middle lane, a quick flash of your headlights should wake them up. If not, then you have to move into lane 3 and overtake them.

Undertaking is illegal because it is dangerous, and if you cause an accident by undertaking as you said you do above, then it will be you that is at fault for performing the illegal manuvoure.

Do you regularly get undertaken yourself?

Your right, it shouldn't happen, if someone sorted out the cause of the undertaking, then there would be no need for it.

I shouldn't have to flash at anyone, if people can't follow simple lane discipline that's not my problem. I will just carry on my journey in the lane I am in. I don't have to go into the third lane at all.

Do you regularly get undertaken yourself?

Your right, it shouldn't happen, if someone sorted out the cause of the undertaking, then there would be no need for it.

I shouldn't have to flash at anyone, if people can't follow simple lane discipline that's not my problem. I will just carry on my journey in the lane I am in. I don't have to go into the third lane at all.

I wouldnt say that the problem is particular to myself to be honest. I see a lot of undertaking, but I am certainly not the cause of it. I drive appropriatley and have passed an advanced driving test.

As i said earlier, I try and stick to lane 1 as much as possible, and let the idiots in the fast cars do their 150mph in lane 3. Rest assured that when they find they cant stop quickly enough, or have a close encounter of the crash barrier kind I will be on hand to put them back together.

Archived