Leave out money for the Burglar .Wise or Foolish .

Is anyone else like me ,and leaves 30 quid out for the Burglar when they go out of the house , as most Burglars will be druggies i feel once they have got enough money for their fix , most will leave my valuable stuff alone and not search for it trashing the house , wise or foolish .

Is anyone else like me ,and leaves 30 quid out for the Burglar when they go out of the house , as most Burglars will be druggies i feel once they have got enough money for their fix , most will leave my valuable stuff alone and not search for it trashing the house , wise or foolish .

Why not add a mince pie and a glass of sherry.

Not sure - I will need to do an assessment of your house to see whether its the best option for you. Please PM me your full address :D

Ok but i may need to do a full body search , before you enter my premises young lady

I am sre Druggies prefer a bigger kick , maybe bake em a funny cake and a coke

How about putting something with a narcotic effect in the mince pie and lacing the sherry too then the burglars will be sound asleep for you when you get home, job done.

How about putting something with a narcotic effect in the mince pie and lacing the sherry too then the burglars will be sound asleep for you when you get home, job done.

As long as it works quickly and he/she is not down the castle market , trying to flog my thousend pound stereo for a tenner .

Whats your address and when are you out next please? :hihi:

Archived