A better deal for people who contribute to society

Those who work and pay their taxes and generally abide by the law get nothing these days (that i can think of) that the work shy dont already enjoy- concessions / benefits / handouts.

As it isnt feasible for those that keep this country running and support the lazy and unable to get these benefits should they not enjoy other benefits instead so they dont feel too hard done to?

I suggest they should enjoy leniency in things such as fines / prison sentences for less serious crime. They should pay fines at say half the rate of the lazy, suspended / lesser sentences, lower 'optional' taxes such as for airline flights -with the shortfall made up by higher taxes for the lazy.

I think the decent people of society are getting more and more disillusioned by how they are treated by the state when compared with those that choose to opt out and live as parasites.

It should be a case of 'yes Mr Scratter, Mr Ripsaw did get a suspended sentence for the same crime you got 2 years for but you havent contributed anything to society for the last ten years and Mr Ripsaw has'..

Any one who breaks the law and is stupid enough to be caught should excecuted on the spot.

Lets keep the gene pool up and running.

the only job i can get is £6 an hour

thats 5p more than i get now and ive been doing my job 5 and half years Oo

i supervise, expected to do number ones job when hes off, run all the processes, do chemical analyasis and cnc when needed among other stuff

thats 5p more than i get now and ive been doing my job 5 and half years Oo

i supervise, expected to do number ones job when hes off, run all the processes, do chemical analyasis and cnc when needed among other stuff

Do you feel you deserve more money?.. if so, have you approached your boss in order to discuss a salary review?

Archived