What if dinosaurs had survived?

How would life on earth have turned out if dinosaurs had survived?

Would we(humans)still have become what we are regardless?. Would we exist at all?.

Would our intelligence still have developed, or would our mental capacity have been restricted as a result of having to avoid becoming a dinosaurs dinner?.

I am sure that if a small lump of metal can bring down a concord, hitting a terradactyl wouldn't do much good to a jumbo jet.

Then can you imagine hitting a pile of brontosaurus poop when you are using a hover mower or driving down the motorway?

I am sure that if a small lump of metal can bring down a concord, hitting a terradactyl wouldn't do much good to a jumbo jet.

Then can you imagine hitting a pile of brontosaurus poop when you are using a hover mower or driving down the motorway?

So we'd coexist, is that what you believe?

So we'd coexist?, is that what you believe?

How would life on earth have turned out if dinosaurs had survived?

Would we(humans)still have become what we are regardless?. Would we exist at all?.

Would our intelligence still have developed, or would our mental capacity have been restricted as a result of having to avoid becoming a dinosaurs dinner?.

Some of 'em did.

Rhino Saurus for instance.

Archived