Should council houses have long term tenancies?

not at all hence the ie, have they killed someone? just to many possible things to list.

just because someone has a mental health dissorder does not automaticly make them dangerous though, lets face it theres certainly a fair share of dangerous people without a mental health dissorder.

i.e means "that is" .... I think you were looking for e.g. "for example"........ I'd have thought most "dangerous" people had a mental health issue....

just a bit confused here alex but how does someone on benefits get to buy a house ?do banks now lend to the unemployed knowing that housing benefits is going to pay the mortgage ? i thought u had to be working to get a mortgage ?

No mate, I have arranged mortgages for quite a few people on benefits under the right to buy scheme.

There are a lot of people who have had their council houses bought them on benefits.

It isn't something they like to advertise but a lot of people have got rich on the fact.

No mate, I have arranged mortgages for quite a few people on benefits under the right to buy scheme.

There are a lot of people who have had their council houses bought them on benefits.

It isn't something they like to advertise but a lot of people have got rich on the fact.

we all know about the drug scene mate and have both lost good mates to it...it is not the drugs that are the problem...it is the anti-social behaviour of certain individuals who create havoc...probably because they know no better....forget ringing the council...remember the old days and how it was done....then peace will be restored...its the only way

You're not saying that the only way to be dangerous is to have killed someone are you?

Carly is trying to turn this thread into a mental health issue.

No one should have their lifes ruined by animals like the people I have described but she won't address anything but the mental health comments.

Oh apart from making theft irelevant because the insurance will pay:suspect::suspect:..

Carly is trying to turn this thread into a mental health issue.

No one should have their lifes ruined by animals like the people I have described but she won't address anything but the mental health comments.

Oh apart from making theft irelevant because the insurance will pay:suspect::suspect:..

i don't know if to pity you or what?!?

try reading my posts i wasn't trying to turn it into a mental health thread i was trying to say to you not to turn nusience neighbour issues into mental health issues.

i also said to report the thefts and report other incidents and keep logs so something can be done.

your just dead set that being on a a drug replacement scheme and having a mental health issue means someone should not live in a flat near other people when it should be selfish people who steal and keep others awake through loud music all night shouldn't be living in a flat near other people (in other words im asking you not to try pinning everything on mental health and legal drug replacement schemes!)

your just dead set that being on a a drug replacement scheme and having a mental health issue means someone should not live in a flat near other people when it should be selfish people who steal and keep others awake through loud music all night shouldn't be living in a flat near other people (in other words im asking you not to try pinning everything on mental health and legal drug replacement schemes!)

I have known loads of people who have done drug rehab schemes, I am even old enough to know the first person to go into pheonix house for drug rehab and still know him now.

I am not pinning EVERYTHING on rehab schemmes or mental health but in this case it clearly has not helped.

The rest of your post agrees that these animals should not be living where they are.

Well done.;);)..

It isn't something they don't like to advertise but a lot of people have got rich on the fact.

so if you feel like discussing how you did this either on here or via pm feel free to pm me because i know a few people who would be interested in this :thumbsup:

Archived