How many dates before you have sex with someone?

..only if Anne joins us :D

On a more serious note, I did actually meet Anne once. She attended a meeting of the Kent Branch of the Chartered Institute of Insurance.

(this was before she lost weight on that TV weight loss programme).

She didn't have a partner, so I sat with her at the top table.

She was a nice lady, but managed to turn every conversation into politics.

(all I wanted was for her to fondle my genitals, sadly this never happened).

True story, apart from the line above . :)

i think it is up to the 2 people involved and what ever they want to do.

i have only had sex with a few people but the girl im with now, i had sex with her the first date, and its been 2.5 years and we are still deeply in love and wanting to get married.

but i do have to point out that she thought she would never hear from me again after we "did the deed", but i guess thats just fueled by past experience of her or other people, and insecurity.

not all guys are jerks

That seems to be an Americanism, and even then, I don't think it's nearly as widespread in the USA as many American tv programmes would have us believe.

The impression I get is that, nowadays, the most common number of dates required before a relationship turns sexual is zero.

:hihi::hihi:

i think it is up to the 2 people involved and what ever they want to do.

i have only had sex with a few people but the girl im with now, i had sex with her the first date, and its been 2.5 years and we are still deeply in love and wanting to get married.

but i do have to point out that she thought she would never hear from me again after we "did the deed", but i guess thats just fueled by past experience of her or other people, and insecurity.

not all guys are jerks

Love's young dream - pity it often turns into a sodding nightmare. :mad:

Just had to re-wind to find out if you were male/female - I'm not one of the lad's I'm as old as your G.dad, 59 to be correct. Save it, I'd say - To lose your Virginity is OH! so easy - to get it back is Impossible - there are things you can do to help your boyfriend over these tantrums (if you know what I mean) But basically if your not ready - DON'T - By the way the Info would be the same if you were a male.

Just had to re-wind to find out if you were male/female - I'm not one of the lad's I'm as old as your G.dad, 59 to be correct. Save it, I'd say - To lose your Virginity is OH! so easy - to get it back is Impossible - there are things you can do to help your boyfriend over these tantrums (if you know what I mean) But basically if your not ready - DON'T - By the way the Info would be the same if you were a male.

No its not, they do operations for that these days...

Archived