Teletext Holiday Bookings

Hi,

Looking to book a holiday & after looking through teletext holidays the prices are a little on the cheap side. £260 for a week all inclusive.

Has anyone booked with teletext holidays before ?

Is the price you see advertised the price you pay or do you have to pay extra to take luggage and transfers etc. I'm confused as it says "Package Holiday". Sorry to moan but it sounds too good to be true. :hihi:

As said, you do need to check all such details. Some deals offered via Teletext are very good indeed; some of them are little better than con-tricks, designed to haul you in with a good-looking price and leave you paying a fortune.

Teletext is not to blame in either case. They are no more responsible for the products being advertised than, say, the Sunday Times advert pages.

I always tend to book via the Teletext offers, and so far I haven't been disappointed.

But the cheapest offers often do have add-ons for luggage, transfers, etc which bump up the advertised price quite a bit.

This years adventure was to Turkey (Turunc- beautiful place) 2 weeks all inclusive in 4 star hotel (tho' that was pushing it a bit...) final price £340 each.

Try booking on line with 'Direct holidays' its quiet reasonable and is part of the Thomas Cook group.

I found this on teletext 265, we are digital now so the number may I changed. I just book

on line with them now, have used them for about 11 years.

Archived