Ladies Darts Players Wanted. Sheffield League

The Golden Lion Ladies Darts team (just off Bramall lane) is in need of some more ladies darts players.

We are a friendly team, who enjoys the night out and visting different sheffield pubs more than anything.

We play every wednesday night and some of the players drive so there is no taxi costs when playing away.

We have a range of ability and therefore anyone is welcome. We recently got promoted to the A league and our captain won the individuals competition.

Any ability is welcome, enthusiasm to win and enjoy the night is more important.

Please email keeley on goldenlionsheffield@googlemail.com or call on 07702165821.

Hope to hear from you soon.

• 4 weeks later...

I will soon start college in Sheffield. I would like to know if there is an age limit and how often do you go out, since I will be a student. I also have to mention I am a begginer, so would I still qualify?

Thank you in advance !

All the best !

Hey everyone.

Thanks for your reply.

ACCN I think aslong as your 16 you would be fine but I will have to double check that with the darts commitee.

We play every Wednesday and you have to be at the pub were playing at by 8.30pm.

Were playing at home from The Golden Lion this week so please feel free to come have a look at how it all works and meet the team to see if you want to join.

Everyone is welcome and I would guarantee everyone once joined would take part and throw a dart each week. As although only 6 players can play in the individual games, there is a team game each week aswell.

Let me know if you can make it this Wednesday.

I look forward to meeting you all soon

OH, I am so glad I could join you. I am actually 19 so way over 16:D...Hope I wont dissapoint you, but theres one problem...I will arrive in Sheffield only on the 16th September...so, I wont be able to attend your meeting this Wednesday...Hope thats ok? :-s

All the best >:D<

From what Ive heared from a student in London, on Wednesday, there are only a few classes to attend, dont know if thats tre...but if thats the case, then I will deffinetly try and make it every Wedn.

Thank you so much in advance and one positive things about being younger than the others is that we can actually learn from them and improve our own skills as we grow...we can become s much better than many others and by their age, we may even reach a higher level.

All the bes ! >:D< (btw, my name is Cristina, nice to meet you !)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived