I admit I was wrong about the tories

Yep, I got a Labour MP!!

But I'm pretty happy with the coalition government. I'll certainly be voting LibDem again.

Why, what have they done in the past 3 months that is so wonderful? Apart from vote to raise VAT, scrap funding for school building, cancel a loan to a local company and have a minister resign for fiddling his expenses?

Why, what have they done in the past 3 months that is so wonderful? Apart from vote to raise VAT, scrap funding for school building, cancel a loan to a local company and have a minister resign for fiddling his expenses?

I guess that you took the bait.:roll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geraldo

Why should someone be made for life just because Grandad worked hard? NO....THEY SHOULD NOT! Confiscate the wealth and make life fair

People work hard to provide a better life for THEIR FAMILIES.

They earnt the wealth and then gave it to who they CHOSE to give it to.

The government already take enough money when people die without leaving a will, distant relatives don't know always find out someone has died.

Originally Posted by Geraldo

Why should someone be made for life just because Grandad worked hard? NO....THEY SHOULD NOT! Confiscate the wealth and make life fair

You are having a laugh aren’t you, where is the incentive to do anything if you knew that at anytime it maybe taken away.

I have worked over 30 years in heavy industry and this year became mortgage free, if I got run over by a bus tomorrow do you honestly feel the government should take it away rather than my sons have it. :o

You are having a laugh aren’t you, where is the incentive to do anything if you knew that at anytime it maybe taken away.

I have worked over 30 years in heavy industry and this year became mortgage free, if I got run over by a bus tomorrow do you honestly feel the government should take it away rather than my sons have it. :o

Just watch out for buses and you should have no problems.:hihi:

Archived