I admit I was wrong about the tories

If you had lived through the 80s you would have known this. :loopy:

well i lived throught the 80's but didn't know a thing about how the goverment was run. i wasn't born till 83 and i dont know about others but when i was a kid playing with my friends school siblings and my pet was priority. so if ben is also in his 20's (im 27 now) he proberly wasn't old enough to remember first hand what was going on in the land of politics either.

You are wrong there. But then there was no need for you to change the habits of a lifetime.

his not wrong you went to far when you used the 'bold' function and made the end of the quote part of my post in bold which messed it all up (first post page 4 i think)

well i lived throught the 80's but didn't know a thing about how the goverment was run. i wasn't born till 83 and i dont know about others but when i was a kid playing with my friends school siblings and my pet was priority. so if ben is also in his 20's (im 27 now) he proberly wasn't old enough to remember first hand what was going on in the land of politics either.

It wasn't all doom and gloom,I worked all the way through the 80's... never a day on the dole..got married and had 2 kids...no problems..

It wasn't all doom and gloom,I worked all the way through the 80's... never a day on the dole..got married and had 2 kids...no problems..

Fantastic times the 80's.

Maybe some people dwell on the bad things and don't remember the good.

Every decade in my life has had it's twists and turns but overall life is good if you can be bothered to appreciate it.

his not wrong you went to far when you used the 'bold' function and made the end of the quote part of my post in bold which messed it all up (first post page 4 i think)

NO....he was WRONG.No need to get angry!

It is easy to become angry, anyone can become angry! But to become angry at the right person at the right time and to the right degree, that is difficult.

Any fool can condemn , criticise and complain and most do!

I therefore expected this!:roll:

It is easy to become angry, anyone can become angry! But to become angry at the right person at the right time and to the right degree, that is difficult.

How was I wrong...I quoted your badly constructed post....the only angry person here appears to be you... :)

flipping heck :huh:

right i was not and am not getting angry i was trying to explain to you what happened with the quotes as it wasn't down to the system

if you go to your post that was the first one on page 4 you will see that you quoted me then replyed. but when you quoted me you also highlighted it and made it bold but when highlighting it you went to far and went over the [/ for the end of the quote part and thats why your quotes did not display correctly.

Archived