Noahs Ark, Crookes

8 ball owl

Does anyone know if it's re-opened yet? Or when it will.

I was wondering what's happening about the karaoke that was there on a Friday night. Has it moved somewhere else or is it coming back when it re-opnes?

Cheers,

Jen.

It WILL be open on Monday 14th Nov Jen it would have been open earlier it had not been in the state it was left in by the previous tenant.

The company have got to get professional people in to clear the upstairs it was a complete disgrace.

the noahs ark is not opening friday ,so get your facts right,it wont be open for at least another month,nobody can take over the noahs until the landlady goes as shes still living there.

The landlady has gone if you can call her that only a week out on the opening date due to the clean up required a bit nearer than your month:loopy:

It WILL be open on Monday 14th Nov Jen it would have been open earlier it had not been in the state it was left in by the previous tenant.

The company have got to get professional people in to clear the upstairs it was a complete disgrace.

Oh great. Does that mean the karaoke will be back on next Friday?

lol! at the ripe old age of too old to mention...ive left the drudgery to the young uns and decided that my pension is to be built in my own business (with a hefty kick from my full time employement).

x

I'll buy you a drink if you're in later.:)

the noahs ark is not opening friday ,so get your facts right,it wont be open for at least another month,nobody can take over the noahs until the landlady goes as shes still living there.

facts right...lol

see u soon easylife1.

were all blades arent we :D

Archived