"Talibanisation" of children

A muslim making antisemitic comments..what a huge suprise.

What anti-semitic comment were made?

Criticising Israel's brutal treatment of Palestinans is not anti-semitic.

If you think those comments were anti-semetic, then you really need to go and read up exactly what a Semite is.

Hint - Jewish immigrants from Russia, Europe or America are about as semitic as Genghis Khan. Off you go now. Come back when you have a clue.

x

Careful I mentioned the lack of interest in integration on their part and I was put in the same bracket as Hitler:D..nice to see others notice it too

You should be so lucky.

Hitler would never sell out his principles for a bribe of a few hundred dollars from an extremist Jewish Rabbi.

Nick Griffin did, and now the BNP can't praise Israel enough! You'd think the Israelis had employed him as their new media spokesperson :hihi:

A few hundred dollars. That's all it costs to make Nick Griffin your bitch for life.

x

And if you my friend had bothered to do a head count it would have been a zero. So disproving your claim that Israeli deaths are not reported by the media as much as the Palestinians. seeing as there were no Israeli deaths would you expect them to make up lies as you constantly but unsuccessfully attempt to do?
So the Palestinians can fire as many rockets into Israel as thay wish but the israelis have to get the Huzoor umpire in to see if they can retaliate:loopy:. Hmm bit one sided don't you think?

Archived