"Talibanisation" of children

A small handful of neighbours? Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Lybia, talk about a biased onesided prejudiced angle:loopy:

Yes, and all, with the exception of Iran, either have some relations with, or would like to make peace with the Israelis.

Tell me, what are the Israelis doing to encourage peace in the Middle East? Apart from murdering thousands of unarmed civilians, I mean?

x

I wouldn't have thought that Israel, the nation responsible for atrocities such as the King David Hotel bombing in jerusalem that killed dozens of our British soldiers, would be in a position to accuse any other nation of terrorism.

Had the British not gone back on a promise of a homeland for the Jews in Palestine along with interning Jewish survivors of the war in europe in camps on the island of Cyprus the King David Hotel incident would not have happened.

So what do you teach a kid who is constantly under terrorist attack from the suurounding countries?

I'd tel the Israeli 'settlers' (ho ho) to give up their desire for a Middle-East land grab and return to the countries where they were born. Which I think you will find, will be either parts of Europe, Russia or the USA.

And I'd let the Palestinians live in the land where they were born.

Problem solved.

x

Had the British not gone back on a promise of a homeland for the Jews in Palestine along with interning Jewish survivors of the war in europe in camps on the island of Cyprus the King David Hotel incident would not have happened.

So you are not only an Israeli apologist, but you also condone the actions of Israeli terrorists who murdered dozens of British soldiers.

Thank you for having the courage to admit that.

x

A small handful of neighbours? Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Lybia, talk about a biased onesided prejudiced angle:loopy:

Firstly, by small minority I mean the actual percentage of the population.

Secondly, why is it that people in these countries are not too keen on the state of Israel? Hmmmm, I wonder....

Yes, and all, with the exception of Iran, either have some relations with, or would like to make peace with the Israelis.

x

The truth is that the palestinians are an embaressment to the rest of the Arab world

Tell me, what are the Israelis doing to encourage peace in the Middle East? Apart from murdering thousands of unarmed civilians, I mean?

Thousands, rubbish!

The Israelis only retaliate to cowardly palestinian terrorist rockets attacks where women and children are used as human shields, therefore it is the cowardly Palestinians who are solely responsible

Secondly, why is it that people in these countries are not too keen on the state of Israel? Hmmmm, I wonder....
Because the state of Israel shows the backwards 13th century medaeval arabs up for what they are, which is a de-evolving mentality culture.

So you are not only an Israeli apologist, but you also condone the actions of Israeli terrorists who murdered dozens of British soldiers.

Thank you for having the courage to admit that.x

You see that is why there are problems around the world when dippos like you misquote people.

I didn't say that I condoned what happened I said why it happened, so please don't try and be clever it doesn't suit you.

I notice the Israel supporters are mostly the same people name-calling those of Pakistan origin inferring that they are traiters for supporting Pakistan cricket team. ( Not that they deserve any support at the mo' :lol: )

Ironic that isn't it?

Archived