"Talibanisation" of children

I have a lot of time for YASMIN ALIBHAI-BROWN, she does seem to talk a lot of sense and many of the things mentioned are troubling and I have also noticed them myself but it is not the majority. Maybe the adults in the UK be allowed to experience the richness of other newspapers than the Daily Mail just to have a more balanced outlook on life.

And what makes you think that it is not the majority,indeed logically if you read the man's admission that he is poorly educated and people with little education tend to follow the majority, its a pointer that it is indeed the majority that is in evidence here

And what makes you think that it is not the majority,indeed logically if you read the man's admission that he is poorly educated and people with little education tend to follow the majority, its a pointer that it is indeed the majority that is in evidence here
I am a Muslim and live amongst the Muslims and in my experience of contact with other Muslims is that it is not the majority but you can rely on pointers of your choice even based on one man saying he is not educated to make arbitrary decisions of course.

You can check with Huzoor, Mafya or Bazooka and they would say the same.

what is Talibanisation by the way is that some new media slogan? Shame the same media do not show how american troops slaughter entire families of Afghani reistance fighters including women and and little babys. They keep banging on about the Taliban like its some monster who has taken over Afghanistan. The Taliban are simply local Afgahns mainly from the Pastun tribe who do not want to be occupied by foreign forces. The sooner people in the west realise this the sooner this pointless occupation can come to an end which will also ease tension in this country because at the moment innocent muslims are being massacred and british troops are dying for nothing while politicians and state controlled media keep lying.

what is Talibanisation by the way is that some new media slogan? Shame the same media do not show how american troops slaughter entire families of Afghani reistance fighters including women and and little babys. They keep banging on about the Taliban like its some monster who has taken over Afghanistan. The Taliban are simply local Afgahns mainly from the Pastun tribe who do not want to be occupied by foreign forces.

As you are clearly a terrorist supporter can you explain why you are not under arrest?

I just saw that thread title and had images flash through my mind of kids dressed in camouflage gear running down fargate with machine guns!! lol

But on a more serious note, we must respect others faiths and beliefs but a line has to be drawn. those of other beliefs have to respect the majority views and beliefs whichever country they decide to move to. learn the language and way of life.

What i see on a daily basis working in a retail environment is little to do with religion but more to do with people of other ethenticities coming to the uk and not even attempting to learn the english language or fit in with the uk way of life!

Quite often i get told "no speak english", well what do they expect me, my work colleagues or my company to do about it?

I am a proud jew and know that my family have always attempted to fity and and to learn the language in whicever country they have chosen to settle in.

As you are clearly a terrorist supporter can you explain why you are not under arrest?

funny that do you even know the meaning of the word terrorist? Terrorist means to terrorise and I do not support anyone who terrorises innocent people, the problem you have is that you don't see muslims as innocent people so killing innocent people who are muslim is fine with you. You have called for the murder of muslims on more than one occasion on this forum. I on the other hand have not called for the murder of anyone. You are the terrorist not me u stupid Islamaphobic bigot the amount of hate speech you've come out with on here lets hope u get banged up soon and get the mental help you desperately need.

Whist i dont agree that glamorising the defence of our nation by allowing kids the opportunity to 'personalise a projectile' is a good idea. If, Israel was not been subjected to daily assaults by terrorist neighbours then these activities wouldnt happen.

Peace and love :)

this is just the thing jew boy, its funny how in the press you only ever see what the israelies have done to the palestinians, and never what the palestinians have done to the israelies. its all very one sided.

Personally, i would love to see co-existance, but i dont think the palestinians will ever stop fighting for wha they believe is theirs.

funny that do you even know the meaning of the word terrorist? Terrorist means to terrorise and I do not support anyone who terrorises innocent people, the problem you have is that you don't see muslims as innocent people so killing innocent people who are muslim is fine with you. You have called for the murder of muslims on more than one occasion on this forum. I on the other hand have not called for the murder of anyone. You are the terrorist not me u stupid Islamaphobic bigot the amount of hate speech you've come out with on here lets hope u get banged up soon and get the mental help you desperately need.

And you have such a peaceful nic on here.

Not.

You violent islamist asshat.

I just saw that thread title and had images flash through my mind of kids dressed in camouflage gear running down fargate with machine guns!! lol

But on a more serious note, we must respect others faiths and beliefs but a line has to be drawn. those of other beliefs have to respect the majority views and beliefs whichever country they decide to move to. learn the language and way of life.

What i see on a daily basis working in a retail environment is little to do with religion but more to do with people of other ethenticities coming to the uk and not even attempting to learn the english language or fit in with the uk way of life!

Quite often i get told "no speak english", well what do they expect me, my work colleagues or my company to do about it?

I am a proud jew and know that my family have always attempted to fity and and to learn the language in whicever country they have chosen to settle in.

I find it hard to beleive that in Sheffield the majority of your customers or even a significant percentage do not know english. On average how many customers do you get a day who can't speak english?

I don't understand how that is any relevance to this thread, doll?

You could debate the same about us English when we go to different countries & cannot speak their language. Works both ways really & many people get on by without having to learn the language of the country they are residing in.

Archived