First Non Smoking Pub in The Area To Open 1 Nov

Mo

Ibeleive we should take a leaf out of new york and go for a complete ban

People who smoke are totally selfish and need re educating,the only reason this continues is entirley due to revenue,nothing else the goverment have abdicated their responsibilty to the people of this country on the altar of money.

They should be ashamed of themselves?

The only fair thing to do is have a room for both. i think that there have been many "snobbish" remarks,

a thoroughly unpleasant business
well so is walking past a butchers for me and seeing a dead animal hangin in the window for all to see but they aint gonna change that are they? I think all restaraunt areas should be non smoking tho, there really arent many ppl that smoke during a meal. why dont they just put the smokin bit in the bar bit of the restaraunt? I think classic rock has got it down to a T.

Originally posted by mimicraze

so is walking past a butchers for me and seeing a dead animal hangin in the window for all to see but they aint gonna change that are they? I think all restaraunt areas should be non smoking tho, there really arent many ppl that smoke during a meal. why dont they just put the smokin bit in the bar bit of the restaraunt? I think classic rock has got it down to a T.

The difference being that looking into a butchers window does not fill your lungs with smoke/tar/nicotine, nor does it bring on an asthma attack requiring hospital treatment. Not the same at all.

Archived