Unfair or discrimination or is she just too sensitive?

If you check my post entries, you will notice that I've been replying to posters who's views differ from mine and have quoted my posts.

..and if you check mine, you'll see I've already agreed strongly with one of your views on the subject (post #24)!

Many ethnic minority parents face such issues on a daily basis without their friends going to internet forums to gain sympathy. These things happen from time to time and if someone feels strongly enough about an issue regarding their children then they will do something about it, not just ask for advice like this.

The school obviously got it wrong IF the one sided story is to be taken on face value. If majority of people on here from various walks of life (not all professionally trained) can see the unfairness then why do you think the trained teachers who deal with this sort of behavioural problems daily wouldn't see it? There may well be more to the situation than we are aware of and we have to trust the teachers judgement on this. Don't forget the teachers are under tremendous pressure to do the right thing too so I can't see them getting it so wrong TBH,

Many ethnic minority parents face such issues on a daily basis without their friends going to internet forums to gain sympathy. These things happen from time to time and if someone feels strongly enough about an issue regarding their children then they will do something about it, not just ask for advice like this.

The school obviously got it wrong IF the one sided story is to be taken on face value. If majority of people on here from various walks of life (not all professionally trained) can see the unfairness then why do you think the trained teachers who deal with this sort of behavioural problems daily wouldn't see it? There may well be more to the situation than we are aware of and we have to trust the teachers judgement on this. Don't forget the teachers are under tremendous pressure to do the right thing too so I can't see them getting it so wrong TBH,

Where has he asked for sympathy :loopy: from what i can see he has omly asked for advice and has been given it from all differing viewpoints.

Archived