Fed up! , Sick of horrid people!

Thanks everyone, I do feel better today, think everything just got on top of me yesterday, although my dog has fallen today and couldnt get up again with out me helping so that just reminded me that im on borrowed time with him, hes such a lovely dog aswell, but hes not in pain and is happy in his self, hes just got weak back legs so its hard for him to get up.

Thanks again everyone for your kind words :)

Sat in the depths of depair, Why do some people do horrid things? why cant people just leave each other alone, because of someones spite and nastyness I have had to endure the most stressful and horrid event of my life today and still it goes on , all because someone has got the face on and cant get what they want. I just feel sick and empty, void of any emotion as Ive been stretched of all emotions for the last 3-4 weeks, I did hope after today it would all be over, but no its not, I feel like packing up and leaving everyone I know, the good and bad, Not sure how much more my sanity can take.

Sorry i know this is all a little vague but i had to share it with someone :(

As long as you happy now :)

Thanks everyone, I do feel better today, think everything just got on top of me yesterday, although my dog has fallen today and couldnt get up again with out me helping so that just reminded me that im on borrowed time with him, hes such a lovely dog aswell, but hes not in pain and is happy in his self, hes just got weak back legs so its hard for him to get up.

Thanks again everyone for your kind words :)

Oh poor thing...mine is doing exactly the same, I even have to help her up small steps sometimes :( It's really hard to imagine life without them, isn't it? But of course, they don't last anywhere near as long as we'd like.

I've been through many hard patches over the last couple of years - some very similar situations in comparison to yours. The only thing I can say is keep plugging on! It's really hard sometimes, especially when you'd rather just pull the duvet over your head and go back to sleep. But believe me, nothing is thrown at us in life that we are unable to handle. We just need a bit of practice, patience and faith.

Glad u feeling better today :D

Archived