Men, women & chickens

This is likely to be a totally sexist thread, so apologies in advance to those it might offend. I recently read a research paper (as you do) from a leading university. Apparently there is a link between the bit of a chicken a man likes to eat and his preferences for the female form. If you like to eats drumsticks then you are oviously a leg man, if you prefer breast then you are a boob man. Don't know if it's be proved conclusively, but it works for me. I love drumsticks! It then goes on to say something about men that don't like chicken.

I'd set up a poll if I knew how.

This is likely to be a totally sexist thread, so apologies in advance to those it might offend. I recently read a research paper (as you do) from a leading university. Apparently there is a link between the bit of a chicken a man likes to eat and his preferences for the female form. If you like to eats drumsticks then you are oviously a leg man, if you prefer breast then you are a boob man. Don't know if it's be proved conclusively, but it works for me. I love drumsticks! It then goes on to say something about men that don't like chicken.

I'd set up a poll if I knew how.

What if you like the skin?

Actually come to think of it I am fond of women with nice skin.

Nice crispy skin. *drool*

Archived