Can i report a very annoying neighbour and her kid??

I have a neighbour who does not know the word respect. Her kid is about 10 or something and she just hangs around outside all the time, she is in my garden and the just stares at me when i am outside and just plain annoying.

My boy goes to bed at 7pm and i have to have the window open, but you can guarantee every night this little girl will wake him up! she is out on the front on her own till at least 10pm or she is shouting her cat or she is arguing with her mum!!

I am sick of her waking my boy up every night and her been so god damn nosey.

Before you say go and have a word with her... no. She is a chavette with an attitude and i don't want to get in her bad books..

so, can i report her to the housing or do i just have to put up with her and her brat?:confused:

I know it must be really frustrating but it's not really the little girls fault if the mother is like that,then the chances are the daughter is the same through being brought up that way. I know you said you don't want to have a word with the mother but maybe if you try talking to her first, 'cause if you report her chances are she's going to know a nuciense neighbour report has come from next door. Good luck

you can report it through the number 101, and report problems of including noise issues. or you can make contact with you Police safer neighbourhood team and ask them for assistance.

its best to try to sort things out first though, and if you give m.e.s.h. a call they can act as mediators between you both to hopefully sort the issues.

I have a neighbour who does not know the word respect. Her kid is about 10 or something and she just hangs around outside all the time, she is in my garden and the just stares at me when i am outside and just plain annoying.

My boy goes to bed at 7pm and i have to have the window open, but you can guarantee every night this little girl will wake him up! she is out on the front on her own till at least 10pm or she is shouting her cat or she is arguing with her mum!!

I am sick of her waking my boy up every night and her been so god damn nosey.

Before you say go and have a word with her... no. She is a chavette with an attitude and i don't want to get in her bad books..

so, can i report her to the housing or do i just have to put up with her and her brat?:confused:

Maybe you should zip up your "longandpink" thing. Poor kids probably intrigued.

If the little brat is in your garden kick her out - she is tresspassing . dont just put up with it , drag her off your garden .

Such agressive action will only result in the poster been arrested and charge with assault.

Not helpful in the slightest.

It could be nothing in that the girl has nothing to do all day, I would just ignore her. But if you are worried maybe you should consider keeping a journal and note down the time and day she is in your garden watching you and/or others. It would be really useful if something was to happen. And if there is a neighbourhood watch scheme in your area you could have a word with them to see if she is a known troublemaker.

Hope that helps.

Archived