Can i report a very annoying neighbour and her kid??

I know .. get your hosepipe out .. pretend you are watering flowers by your fence and hopefully the water will go though any gaps and soak her ... either that or ask her to come round and keep your little one amused .. she's obviously not wanted at home. Befriend her.

Its the parents, Our road was lovely and quiet till the council ( only 2 council properties left in the estate) put in some scum all hours of the day you can hear them effing and blinding at their 4 kids, eldest being 12, hes a horrid little thing aswell, 7.10am the other morning the mother was shouting something that ended in ..... little b*****d, Horrid family, why do the council think shoving scum in nice areas will make them behave? really all it does is drag the area down! Rant over , Off to p**s in my neighbours letterbox

have you tried talking too your neighbour. just have a talk too her tell her your problem and ask her if she could help you out.and in return ask her if you could do anything too make her life better.love thy neighbour! do this and i bet things get better. just have a little faith.

I have a neighbour who does not know the word respect. Her kid is about 10 or something and she just hangs around outside all the time, she is in my garden and the just stares at me when i am outside and just plain annoying.

My boy goes to bed at 7pm and i have to have the window open, but you can guarantee every night this little girl will wake him up! she is out on the front on her own till at least 10pm or she is shouting her cat or she is arguing with her mum!!

I am sick of her waking my boy up every night and her been so god damn nosey.

Before you say go and have a word with her... no. She is a chavette with an attitude and i don't want to get in her bad books..

so, can i report her to the housing or do i just have to put up with her and her brat?:confused:

Just because your good kid behaves and goes to bed at 7pm and the little girl likes to play you call her a chavette very mature of you. Hope she continues and her childhood is not disturbed by your ill thoughts of reporting her

Its the parents, Our road was lovely and quiet till the council ( only 2 council properties left in the estate) put in some scum all hours of the day you can hear them effing and blinding at their 4 kids, eldest being 12, hes a horrid little thing aswell, 7.10am the other morning the mother was shouting something that ended in ..... little b*****d, Horrid family, why do the council think shoving scum in nice areas will make them behave? really all it does is drag the area down! Rant over , Off to p**s in my neighbours letterbox

What area is this?

you call a 12 year old boy scum.whot sort off person do's that make you? i dread to think.

I think if you read my post properly you will see I called the 12 yr old a "horrid little thing" not scum , thats reserved for his swearing, arguing, dole dwelling parents!

I think if you read my post properly you will see I called the 12 yr old a "horrid little thing" not scum , that's reserved for his swearing, arguing, dole dwelling parents!

dole dwelling parents pretty judge mental. nice guy.PS you said the council put this scum on your estate. so i think you you did call him scum.it's not rocket science. is it?

dole dwelling parents pritty judge mental. nice guy.

Not judge mental, Just stating facts, Neither of them work, If your that laid back and happy, Let me know when a house becomes available near you and you can have them! Hope you like bad language from 7am to 11pm, top of their voices constantly everyday, best in the warm weather when you can hear their loud mouths over your tv!

Archived