Can i report a very annoying neighbour and her kid??

He's passing that judgment based on personal experience, though; and it may well be justified for the particular case. Some people on the dole are worthy of being called scum; others are not.

Exactly, they have already told one neighbour "how cheap" their getting the rent for and that with 4 children theres no need for them to work as they would be worse off, Now thats the attitude that warrants the label SCUM!, Having children reguardless of wether you can afford them or not and then sitting back while the benefits roll in! They could work but choose not to as full rent and council tax would cost them more than now whilst receiving benefits, SCUM, Not be long before people on this road complain and hopefully they can be moved on. Have as many kids as you want but, pay your own way, If youve lost your job and are searching for work fair enough , but dont "brag" about not wanting to work because your life is easy now!

Not judge mental, Just stating facts, Neither of them work, If your that laid back and happy, Let me know when a house becomes available near you and you can have them! Hope you like bad language from 7am to 11pm, top of their voices constantly everyday, best in the warm weather when you can hear their loud mouths over your tv!

if you want to talk about facts.. fact is you don't like people less fortunate than you?

if you want to talk about facts.. fact is you don't like people less fortunate than you?

Not only are you being silly with your pedantic comments your getting quite boring! Yes I said the council put this "scum" on here, Obviously meaning the parents, thats unless the council have started homing children?? And I dont care what people have aslong as they dont interfere with my life and swearing all day long at the top of their voices interferes with me! Im not a wealthy person but I work , Always have, I could probably get benefits and sit on my a**e but ive got more about me than to do that, Now go and watch re-runs of "The little house on the prairie" where everyone is happy and gets along.

Goodnight John boy!

Not only are you being silly with your pedantic comments your getting quite boring! Yes I said the council put this "scum" on here, Obviously meaning the parents, that's unless the council have started homing children?? And I dont care what people have as long as they dont interfere with my life and swearing all day long at the top of their voices interferes with me! Im not a wealthy person but I work , Always have, I could probably get benefits and sit on my a**e but ive got more about me than to do that, Now go and watch re-runs of "The little house on the prairie" where everyone is happy and gets along.

Goodnight John boy!

yes you got more to do your on ere slangin people.probably sat on your arse?

I love all these posts, so funny, made me giggle. Some really crazy people out there! I like the idea of booby traps best, how about using this idea combined with the loose savage dog - put the dog in the hole, cover with leaves........ you see where this is going.

I am of course joking :)

.... but in this case, who is more 'fortunate'? How is it unfortunate if you choose not to work?

Not only are you being silly with your pedantic comments your getting quite boring! Yes I said the council put this "scum" on here, Obviously meaning the parents, thats unless the council have started homing children?? And I dont care what people have aslong as they dont interfere with my life and swearing all day long at the top of their voices interferes with me! Im not a wealthy person but I work , Always have, I could probably get benefits and sit on my a**e but ive got more about me than to do that, Now go and watch re-runs of "The little house on the prairie" where everyone is happy and gets along.

Goodnight John boy!

Why don't you see the dad and tell him that you are sick of hearing swearing from his kids all day and would he mind sorting it out, you never know they may not realise it is bugging their neighbours.

Archived