Child named Hitler taken into care

Many years ago, when I lived in the U.K. my first son was called ' John ' [ I think ? ]. I DO know he was a rotten, little nuisance-----always demanding sweets, ice-creams and pocket money. I wish now, I 'd called him something like, ' Attila Bluebeard Stalin '----maybe someone would have taken him into care ?

As it was, I was lumbered with him until the age of 18, when he shot off to live with a fishmonger 's widow, in Doncaster [ I think ? ].

Based on available evidence, having a child called Muhammad is not likely to expose that child to constant bullying and negative behaviour.

Having a child called Adolf Hitler ... well, I'd give his life expectancy at school as being about three days.

would any child today know who adolf hitler was unless they had been taught to hate him ? i doubt it ,english history taught in schools isnt what it once was

Based on available evidence, having a child called Muhammad is not likely to expose that child to constant bullying and negative behaviour.

Having a child called Adolf Hitler ... well, I'd give his life expectancy at school as being about three days.

I got loads of stick at school because of my name, every day I had to listen to the kids singing Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer and laughing at me, I'm so angry at my parents for calling me Rudolf Hess.

Archived