Anyone lost their job recently

I was wondering if people have started to lose thier jobs or going to lose jobs. with the new govenement in power and expected job loses due to the economy etc etc. i used to look at council website and they had millions of jobs, know theres hardly nowt - i know Council and NHS are going to look at cuts.

Has anyone lost thier job or know if they are going to lose job?

I was wondering if people have started to lose thier jobs or going to lose jobs. with the new govenement in power and expected job loses due to the economy

Do you mean the economy that was managed by Gordon Brown for the last 13 years?

“I believe Gordon Brown has been the worst Prime Minister we have had in this country. It is a disgrace and he owes an apology to the people and the Queen,” said Mr Sood, who is standing in North West Norfolk.

LINK

(Manish Sood was a Labour party candidate by the way.)

Do you mean the economy that was managed by Gordon Brown for the last 13 years?

LINK

(Manish Sood was a Labour party candidate by the way.)

Yawn, yawn, yawn - change the record, Sood was a maverick standing in a seat where he had no chance of winning.

Bit like a Tory standing in Baaaaaaaaaaaaaarsnsley, as you would know, no chance!

Archived