Toby Foster and Harrow Halal meat

Then why don't you support the English way that stuns the animal first?
You must have misread all my previous posts-that is what I support, but you haven't described your reasons for objecting to halal meat in schools.

Like I said if people are going to eat meat then your priority should be to cause as little suffering to the animal as possible.

..and I agree, dont know why you think otherwise.

And don't give me a load of waffle because I do not believe you.

There are none so blind as those who dont want to see

Religion - what a load of old pants!

Too true!!

The crazy thing is, this whole debate/discussion/argument is all a result of religion, tradition and myth, its absolutely bannanas when you think about it.

That isn't exactly OUR choice is it? :loopy:

Hopefully the Taliban drown in the flood and our soliders can all come back home.

Can I presume that you wont be volunteering to put up some refugees made homeless in the flood?

Can I presume that you wont be volunteering to put up some refugees made homeless in the flood?

That's correct. Atleast someone understands me.

Why would I want to house some refugees anyway? I'm sure if they come over here they'll get a house straight away ;)

That's correct. Atleast someone understands me.

Why would I want to house some refugees anyway? I'm sure if they come over here they'll get a house straight away ;)

I love your subtible kind of humour, it's obviously your intention to mock and bring ridicule upon the people who do actually have the views that you've posted on this thread.

Archived