Toby Foster and Harrow Halal meat

Where were all these animal welfare/maintain our culture loonies when we adopted American style chicken and the appalling slaughter methods that were adopted to accommodate the huge increase in the chicken market?

Where were all these animal welfare/maintain our culture loonies when we adopted American style chicken and the appalling slaughter methods that were adopted to accommodate the huge increase in the chicken market?

Probably first in the queue at MaccyD's, feeding their screaming bairns this rubbish?

x

and 20 more flight tickets for their poor family to come over aswell. We can't leave them over there surely? ;)

Nowt wrong with the good ol' U S of A. Why would they want to come over here?

Maybe because the U.S.A wouldn't accommodate to their needs like England will do? :D

I think you're getting a bit confused. Why wouldn't the U.S.A. accommodate its own citizens? It's their culture which has been adopted in this country pretty much to the exclusion of everyone else's, including English.

Baseball caps anyone?

Can we end the "I don't want Halal / Kosher meat" and "Let's stun the animals instead" arguments once and for all.

1) If you REALLY cared about animals, you'd be vegetarian (having organic meat isn't good enough)

2) If you've ever had an indian meal from a restaurant or takeaway, you've probably eaten Halal meat.

x

So based on the above, most posters on this topic are hypocrites.

I have had meals in local Indian restaurants from time to time and I'm not vegetarian, so I will shut up now.

x

So I'm a vegetarian, which allows me to be critical of Halal slaughter methods. Whilst my wife, who pays 10x supermarket prices, but only buys meat for her and the kids from a place where they can tell her the name of the animal and how much it enjoyed it's life, is not allowed to comment because that would make her a hypocrite.

What nonsense.

Archived