Toby Foster and Harrow Halal meat

As long as it is killed, it doesn't matter to me.
So you wouldn't rather die in your sleep than get abducted, tortured and get your throat cut while a group of people pray to something over you that won't benefit your dead carcass either way ?

Why do I think that that would not be the case ?

No its true some orthodox Christians still believe its wrong to consume the blood. Jehovahs Witnessess are one example.

But they're wierd freaks who are happy to let their kids die for lack of blood transfusions so why would we pay them any mind?

No I don't get what point you think I agree with here. the point I make is it is forced on English folk whether they object to the practice or not but yet the reverse of this is that they will at extra cost go out of their way to make sure Muslims get hal hal.

What part did you think I agreed with you ?

We can all eat hal hal ? ok, but we cant all eat meat killed humanly as shown by my school paying extra for hal hal so whats the comparison ? can you not see the conflict in this ?

Im not sure what the point is other than this all stinks.

Thanks for not doing my head in with multie's BF ;)

bf should have been a footballer all that swerving he would have been brilliant :hihi:

I would resist the desire to tell us how we think. It is our country and muslim aliens telling us how to think is not apprecieated.

Do you ever feel like you are out of place in todays Britain? It seems to me you have lost touch with reality and the country. This is not a Christian country anymore its a multi cultural multi faith country. Most Muslims have been in your country for generations and do not regard it as only your country but ours. We are established here now and Islamaphobic racists like you cannot move us. The NF have already tried this back in the 70s and 80s when the communities were less established and they failed and you are sat at your computer in 2010 out of touch with reality. You should stick to what you know best sitting on the bench in your council estate getting ****** and eating kebabs.

...for a good old fashioned British curry ;)
My sister is just back from India and theres a BIG difference from the old fashioned British curry to what they eat. I have ate many times at my mates and the Pakistani curries I have had (mainly lentils, veg ect) is definitely different to what you would consider the British curry. Because we have adapted a dish to suit our pallet means what exactly ?

With immigration being as it is, its no wonder that schools in certern areas of the country are having to provide meals in accordance with the cultural demands of the majority of their pupils.

The cultural take-over is limited at present to certern areas of the country, but it will spread. Unless we start voting correctly, it will happen in YOUR childs school. This must stop. Keep Britain British.

Thats not the point tho to be fare. Its surly about it being biased and if the boot was on the other foot then an alternative would be found at cost for fear of offence. Yet no one gives a hoot what offence an English man would or should incur, its all dissenting and bigotry if an English man should not want to eat what an English person deems cruel.

So the conclusion drawn is that religion (Islam) holds president over what people here consider inhumane and its tough, but given if none hal hal was served its an attack on liberties.

My sister is just back from India and theres a BIG difference from the old fashioned British curry to what they eat. I have ate many times at my mates and the Pakistani curries I have had (mainly lentils, veg ect) is definitely different to what you would consider the British curry. Because we have adapted a dish to suit our pallet means what exactly ?

Youv'e adapted your taste buds, the bengalis have adapted the british curries so that they can cook one in 3 mins for you rather than the 3 hours it takes them at home.

Lets put the boot on the other foot and say people were ok with this as long as Muslims had to tuck into bacon the same as the English chaps, could you not see then that the objections be valid, anyone ?

I don't push my life on anyone and would not want someone else's inferring on my own, if this was my kids school I would object by way of home education, another thing that the Govt want to abolish, wonder if it all ties in with making us accept being a multi culture ?

Archived