Toby Foster and Harrow Halal meat

I will spell it out JB has made a blatantly anti-semitic comment more likely to be on S***M****T and yet Boy Friday and others let it go by,

I'm sure it was by accident though and not by design....

For my own part it's because I didn't see it, if it had been in response to one of my posts I probably would have.

Now you've become a champion of political correctness, I hope you'll be denouncing every post that gratuitously bashes Muslims or are you only here because your interest lies in stalking certain individuals?

Oh and for Uppercut who made a disparaging remark about fascists/racists all coming from council estates, Nick Griffin didn't, Mosley didn't, plenty of those who fought Mosley in Sheffield, Leeds, etc in the 30's to 60's did. I seems new forms of bigotry seem to be developing in this country often by those who in earlier times would have faced it themselves.

Oh and for Uppercut who made a disparaging remark about fascists/racists all coming from council estates, Nick Griffin didn't, Mosely didn't, plenty of those who fought Mosely in Sheffield, Leeds, etc in the 30's to 60's did. I seems new forms of bigotry seem to be developing in this country often by those who in earlier times would have faced it themselves.

Do you have a view about halal meat on school menus, gamezone?

Ps: pleased to see you acknowledge Griffin is a racist/fascist btw ;)

''Jason Bourne said

After all, he's hardly going to be promoting a positive view of Muslims is he?

The funny thing is, the Halal and Kosher slaughter methods are so similar, if one method was banned, the other would be too.

But the Jews are far too influential for that to ever happen.'

I can't believe the massed ranks of anti-racists/anti-islamaphobes, etc who seem to scour SF for any sign of deviance haven't picked up on that one

I will spell it out JB has made a blatantly anti-semitic comment more likely to be on S***M****T and yet Boy Friday and others let it go by,

I'm sure it was by accident though and not by design....

The difference being, the Jews just get on with their lives and don't imping on others, while Muslims seem to be taking control as we can see in this thread where halal killed meat is being given priority.

The difference being, the Jews just get on with their lives and don't imping on others, while Muslims seem to be taking control as we can see in this thread where halal killed meat is being given priority.

You must have forgotten how Jews were treated here? It's only recently that they've become accepted and there are still groups who view them as alien, with a power agenda...sounds very familiar to the current hysteria propagated about Muslims.

You must have forgotten how Jews were treated here? It's only recently that they've become accepted and there are still groups who view them as alien, with a power agenda...sounds very familiar to the current hysteria propagated about Muslims.

I really must buy you a bigger wooden spoon.

I really must buy you a bigger wooden spoon.

I think you were first to dip into the porridge-

I have never seen an establishment in Sheffield advertising Kosher, and 20 years ago there was little Halal either.

That's true there was less Kosher about but I remember Tesco used to have quite a kosher range, as did Hopkinsons the deli in Broomhill 30+ years ago, Waitrose now have a wide range, and I was eating halal meat in the Shujon, Manzil and Ashoka in the 70's!

There's very little data on the amount of ritual slaughter that actually occurs in the UK, the only tentative evidence I could find is from The Animal Welfare Review 2003 which reported on one week of slaughtering practices. In the period 1–7 September 2003, the following animals were slaughtered without stunning. It reported that 2446 were Kosher, and 16657 were Halal. It has been suggested that 20 years ago the numbers of Kosher and Halal slaughters were about the same, and in the last 10 years the numbers of Halal slaughters have increased 5-10 times. Kosher has remained steady during that time.

Those figures dont sound exaggerated when you think how many animals must be slaughtered daily for meat. However having said that it's still 2446 and 16657 too many.

That's true there was less Kosher about but I remember Tesco used to have quite a kosher range, as did Hopkinsons the deli in Broomhill 30+ years ago, Waitrose now have a wide range, and I was eating halal meat in the Shujon, Manzil and Ashoka in the 70's!

Those figures dont sound exaggerated when you think how many animals must be slaughtered daily for meat. However having said that it's still 2446 and 16657 too many.

When will you accept that Muslims are slowly taking over?

Why can't they send their children to school with a packed lunch instead of making white people eat halal? Ah that's right because they are benefit scroungers and can't afford to do that. They get free school dinners and think it should be halal to suit them.

It's people like you that make them think they are even welcome here.

Just driving through Firth Park makes me sick.

I would hate to see the sorry state of England in 20-30 years old and I will gladly emmegrate just for you ;)

When will you accept that Muslims are slowly taking over?
Taking what over? I'll accept it when the taking over means material changes in my life. I guess you'd describe the proliferation of curry houses as 'taking over', even though they produce our favourite takeaway..I'm all for that kind of taking over!

Why can't they send their children to school with a packed lunch instead of making white people eat halal? Ah that's right because they are benefit scroungers and can't afford to do that. They get free school dinners and think it should be halal to suit them.

I must remind my GP that his privately educated children qualify for free school meals.

It's people like you that make them think they are even welcome here.

Who are we talking about Muslim immigrants or British born Muslims, or both? I've no problem with people who come here, have a contribution to make and are law abiding, but we have plenty enough of our homegrown (black & white) who are feckless and criminal, I'd swap all of them for hard working, dedicated immigrants, irrespective of what race, religion or colour they are.

Just driving through Firth Park makes me sick.

Can I suggest you breathe through a paper bag? My son has a similar experience when he drives past Hillsborough. If the bag doesn't work, I'm sure one of the immigrant nursing staff at the Northern General would attend to you.

I would hate to see the sorry state of England in 20-30 years old and I will gladly emmegrate just for you ;)

..really? You're welcome to stay, if you can learn to behave yourself ;)

Archived