Toby Foster and Harrow Halal meat

Then spell it out oh wise one.

- at 2113 hours

I am waiting.

at 2118 hours

Come on! Waiting just five minutes before spitting the dummy out because you didn't get a reply,.

You're being a bit impatient, aren't you? some of us don't get replies for up to an hour after!

Fine, just don't drink the blood and put it on the ground. No problem.

Stunning is more humane so why not do it?

I agree there are no rules either way in either the Bible or the Koran so where is the problem other than Muslims making rules up regarding stunning?

My consideration is to the animal and to do it as humanly as possible. I can't see a problem with that?

Either way you won't be eating blood.

I'm off to bed.

Thats Black pudding out then.

..the trouble is, according to the RSPCA (link posted previously, several times), the captive bolt is not intended to be used to kill the animal, besides which how can you describe a bolt fired through the skull and into the brain as being humane? I'm sure if this were the Muslim weapon of choice even more people would be frothing from the mouth about them.

Instantaneous death is more humane than a lingering concious death.

Muslims want a slow death to keep the heart pumping.

Instantaneous death is more humane than a lingering concious death.

Muslims want a slow death to keep the heart pumping.

slow? the prescribed method of cut is to allow swift loss of consciousness, and swift exsanguination, as pointed out umpteen times, grahame. FGS, keep up with the game, and don't get bogged down and blinded by your "Islam is dreadful! " gubbins...

Archived