Toby Foster and Harrow Halal meat

I've never met her ! her brothers would probably kill both of us in an honour killing if I admitted to such a thing.:hihi:

I along with millions of others, have been eating her for donkey's years without any unwanted interventions from her family, although the lime pickle can be disagreeable ;)

Yes, and this is where Bazooka and Muslims generally are wrong.

That is what 'dead' animals means. Not what Bazooka said.

Your post didn't make any sense so I asked the same question again!

Muslims are wrong about what?:huh:

What does 'dead' animal mean?:huh:

Your post didn't make any sense so I asked the same question again!

Muslims are wrong about what?:huh:

What does 'dead' animal mean?:huh:

Muslims have got the wrong interpretation of what a dead animal is. A dead animal might be one you see lying in the road, you don't know how long it has been there and it might be full of maggots and/or disease.

Didn't know they wanted to, well we have to likes of that moat fella to compensate.

The difference being that Moat had he lived would have been charged with a crime and probably convicted and punished.

Those that wish to stone their unfaithful wives to death believe that the only crime involved is the wife's unfaithfullness and the bashing her brains out with rocks is a just and lawful sentence !!!

The difference being that Moat had he lived would have been charged with a crime and probably convicted and punished.

Those that wish to stone their unfaithful wives to death believe that the only crime involved is the wife's unfaithfullness and the bashing her brains out with rocks is a just and lawful sentence !!!

What's that got to do with meat-eating?

Muslims have got the wrong interpretation of what a dead animal is. A dead animal might be one you see lying in the road, you don't know how long it has been there and it might be full of maggots and/or disease.

I think you have forgotton to take your medication!

A dead animal is a dead animal from the second it died not three days later when it has maggots.

But I would love to read you interpretation of a dead animal. lets try not to use the might!

Archived