Toby Foster and Harrow Halal meat

I cannot be bothered to argue with your nonsense.

So this is how you answer as a good Christian, with insults? My points were well made and not offensive to you in the slightest.

Regarding "Holy Water" I haven't a clue what you are talking about. Water is water. Simple as, the same as understanding the defination of halal meat which also seems beyond you.

Really? You better tell that to the priests and bishops who've been wasting their time consecrating tap water then.

So this is how you answer as a good Christian, with insults? My points were well made and not offensive to you in the slightest.

Really? You better tell that to the priests and bishops who've been wasting their time consecrating tap water then.

Likewise for meat.

The meat is fit to eat chose how it is slaughtered. Think of the animal first.

Anyone wanting to eat Halal meat should go and live in a Muslim country. Same goes for the Jews, if they want kosher meat then go and live in Israel. Dont try forcing there inhuman disgusting practises on us. How much more are we going to take from these savages ???? Stoneage practises are for stoneage countries.

When in Rome....................

Likewise for meat.
..and that's why Muslims cant eat conventional meat as you suggested, it isn't consecrated.

The meat is fit to eat chose how it is slaughtered. Think of the animal first.

Don't really understand your first sentence, and was never in disagreement with the second-you're preaching to the already converted.

Anyone wanting to eat Halal meat should go and live in a Muslim country. Same goes for the Jews, if they want kosher meat then go and live in Israel. Dont try forcing there inhuman disgusting practises on us. How much more are we going to take from these savages ???? Stoneage practises are for stoneage countries.
Hello Nimrod, you obviously haven't been following the thread.

When in Rome....................

..it would be more illuminating to ask how the Romans behaved when they weren't in Italy.

..and that's why Muslims cant eat conventional meat as you suggested, it isn't consecrated.

Don't really understand your first sentence, and was never in disagreement with the second-you're preaching to the already converted.

It is part of the food chain, it doesn't have to be consecrated. It is GOOD for man. Besides which the WHOLE issue (and thread) is about BLOOD, not about the meat being consecrated. You need to keep on topic like you told Nimrod. You admit you have no issues either with the religious aspect or with conventional slaughter methods, so what is it with you and Islam and halal meat?

It is part of the food chain, it doesn't have to be consecrated. It is GOOD for man.
That's interesting, so's water-yet that is.

Besides which the WHOLE issue is about BLOOD, not about it being consecrated.

No, the whole issue is not about blood.

You asked if Muslims are eating prestunned meat, why they can't eat any pre-stunned meat. The answer is just like holy water, the meat they eat has to be blessed, so no, it isn't just about blood.

You admit you have no issues either with meat being consecrated or with conventional slaughter methods, so what is it with you and Islam?

There's nothing 'with me and Islam', I'm not bothered about it, I just can't stand bullies who are prepared to discredit their fellow man based on half truths and their own self importance-I'm here because you seem to have a problem accepting pre-stunned halal meat exists, and if it does that it isn't real halal meat when frankly your opinion is unimportant-it would be like a Muslim telling you, you weren't a real Christian because you believed women could be ordained-it's a personal issue.

Archived