Toby Foster and Harrow Halal meat

Cultures clashing?

This world is run by superpowers and extremely wealthy individuals, the British and American ones have more in common with the Middle Eastern ones than they do the likes of you and me.

Them and us?

I'm afraid I do not see the world as you do.

Them and us?

A University professor from India and a University Professor from Sheffield probably have more in common than the English University Professor and a 'native' Englishman stacking shelves in ASDA.

A University professor from India and a University Professor from Sheffield probably have more in common than the English University Professor and a 'native' Englishman stacking shelves in ASDA.
That is possible.

It's also possible that the shelf stacker and Sheffield professor speak the same language, share the same religion, food tastes, hobbies and national loyalties.

That is possible.

It's also possible that the shelf stacker and Sheffield professor speak the same language, share the same religion, food tastes, hobbies and national loyalties.

Perhaps.

I believe though that in an increasingly globalised world we're more divided by class and status than we are by nationality. Perhaps you disagree?

That is possible.

It's highly likely that neither will be churchgoers and perfectly feasible that they share or follow different religions.

They'll probably eat rather differently almost certainly have differing hobbies and what kind of person frets about national loyalties? A nationalist? They're tossers are they not?

Them and us?

..very much so, deals aren't done with you or me sitting around the table, it's been the case throughout history, religion is only a superficial phenomenon, designed to keep the likes of you and me firmly in our places-under the table or waiting on it.

Perhaps.

I believe though that in an increasingly globalised world we're more divided by class and status than we are by nationality. Perhaps you disagree?

No, not entirely.

I think that we would find people in all nations and cultures with whom we have a lot in common, particularly if we share professions or interests, and globalisation is indeed bringing us all closer, but some cultural divides are very difficult to cross and the incompatibility of Islam with civilised society is a diffiicult one.

It's highly likely that neither will be churchgoers and perfectly feasible that they share or follow different religions.

They'll probably eat rather differently almost certainly have differing hobbies and what kind of person frets about national loyalties? A nationalist? They're tossers are they not?

Can you make a post without offering insults? From what I've seen of your posts, your attitude is invariably offensive.

Archived