Toby Foster and Harrow Halal meat

Whom do you imagine was insulted by that post?
I just don't see why you have to be calling people 'tossers' on an oppen forum, and clearly insinuating a connection with anybody, like me, who values the country's national identity.

I just don't see why you have to be calling people 'tossers' on an oppen forum, and clearly insinuating a connection with anybody, like me, who values the country's national identity.

I said nationalists were tossers. Are you a nationalist? Do you think you're superior to a son of Pakistani immigrants because your parents and their ancestors were born here?

What you need is a madras hot shami kebab inside you ;)

I said nationalists were tossers. Are you a nationalist? Do you think you're superior to a son of Pakistani immigrants because your parents and their ancestors were born here?
Why are you trying to turn this into a race and immigration argument?

Are you joking? Nothing dies slowly after having it's major arteries in the neck cut.

You shouldn't mislead people like that.

There is a video here, the first few seconds show the English way which is instantaneous, then it shows the Islamic way. There is a lot of blood and if you are squeamish I suggest you don't watch it.

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96873

There is a video here, the first few seconds show the English way which is instantaneous, then it shows the Islamic way. There is a lot of blood and if you are squeamish I suggest you don't watch it.

Pot, kettle, black, grahame? As I said, when you know what you're talking about....

Anyway, if the video only shows the first few seconds of the "English" way, then of course the Islamic one will be more bloody, as the English slaughter won't have got to the "Sticking" of the animal.

You are a barmpot.

Archived