Good old Indie nights.

claiireee

Originally posted by indieboy

Step on moving again? Noooo. Its never been the same since Music Factory shut, and I see MF/bed has been knocked down. End of an era. Kind of. There is a new night every fourth Thursday at the Washington which was called Plan B, but Sheffield Hallam Union have nicked the name (not sure if they did it on purpose or not). The next one is this Thursday if I'm not mistaken. Though they play stuff thats influenced the bands of today more than current stuff.

The alternative indie night at Hallam was one of my ideas. It was due to start last FEBRUARY but annoyingly they never finished all the pods in time and it never got off the ground.

Originally posted by indieboy

Step on moving again? Noooo. Its never been the same since Music Factory shut, and I see MF/bed has been knocked down. End of an era. Kind of. There is a new night every fourth Thursday at the Washington which was called Plan B, but Sheffield Hallam Union have nicked the name (not sure if they did it on purpose or not). The next one is this Thursday if I'm not mistaken. Though they play stuff thats influenced the bands of today more than current stuff.

AHH used to love stomp at sheffield uni on thursday, followed by step on at MF, on friday and leadmill saturday - want to press rewind!

Archived