Loan needed urgently

I don't know your circumstances, but I will say that this happenend to a work friend of mine. She took loans out and ended up in real trouble having to get loans to pay off loans to pay off loans. She then raised a loan in her son's name and the same thing happened. She had bailiffs phoning her at work and we once had to have a whipround for her to stave off the most pressing creditors who were getting nasty and threatening.

She was frightened to leave the house and even open her mail.

I think if your credit rating is so low you ought to look at alternatives like asking family or going for some debt crisis management advice.

My friend ended up losing everything and 15 years down the line has nothing...neither has her son.

https://debtremedy.cccs.co.uk/start.aspx

Get in touch with these people.

In the worst case they can take your income, pay you an allowance, and come to agreements with your creditors to pay them off.

In many cases they can clear your debts for far less than you owe.

If I were you I would get it sorted now, today, as in a few weeks, when this lot in Downing St really start grabbing all they can, then you may not stand a chance.

It is always better to speak to people like them, as they are knowledgeable of the law, impartial, and will not try to terrify you, as the loan companies do.

Once you start looking at your situation with clear eyes, you can always see a way round these things.

Does anyone know where I can get a loan from? Because my credit score is low, the banks wont help. I've applied for loans online but no luck. I've already pawned everything I own and still need cash asap, any advice would be appreciated!

Cheers

You're in trouble. Go to your local citizens advice centre and speak to them. They can help you.

Thanks for all of the advice. I have been living within my means (just)! but then a couple of large unexpected expenses have come along and I cant manage. I've just spoken to citizen's advice and they are going to try and help me work through the problems.

Thanks again for all the helpful comments

Thanks for all of the advice. I have been living within my means (just)! but then a couple of large unexpected expenses have come along and I cant manage. I've just spoken to citizen's advice and they are going to try and help me work through the problems.

Thanks again for all the helpful comments

Good Luck.

Just go bankrupt. It's the easy way out these days isn't it?

not any more, it all changed a couple of years ago, it now costs more to go bankrupt (up to around £500 or so, from £300) and its actually harder to do, takes longer, and stays with you for longer...

CCCS is the way to go now...

Archived