Pakistan President's Son

I have just seen on Sky News the Pakistani President's son, Baliwal Bhutto Zardari, launching an aid appeal. I was gobsmacked when he started to talk, he sounds like an English aristocrat, very well spoken, speaks better English than me in fact.

Yiou are surprised that a young chap who has lived here most of his life whilst his mother was in exile from Pakistan to London and now graduated from Oxford speaks good English. I am surprise at your surprise my friend. In fact his Grandfather, his Mother and now himself are all Oxford educated but as soon as these scumbags enter Pakistan they done the overalls of bribary and corruption and start to fill up their own offshore bank accounts.

Yiou are surprised that a young chap who has lived here most of his life whilst his mother was in exile from Pakistan to London and now graduated from Oxford speaks good English.

Most people would know nothing about him except that his father is currently the President (or Prime Minister? I forget which) of Pakistan.

When I worked in Baluchistan, a province of Pakistan which is largely outside of government control, the local tribal leader or Nawab had been educated at an English public school and spoke very correct English.

He couldn't enter Pakistan proper as he was wanted for murder there.

When I worked in Baluchistan, a province of Pakistan which is largely outside of government control, the local tribal leader or Nawab had been educated at an English public school and spoke very correct English.

He couldn't enter Pakistan proper as he was wanted for murder there.

That was probably Nawab Bughti who was killed in an encounter on orders from Musharaf some 3yrs ago.

Most people would know nothing about him except that his father is currently the President (or Prime Minister? I forget which) of Pakistan.

Although he was in the news a lot soon after his mother died, especially in terms of whether he would "join the family business" - and whether his father would take effective overall contol of the party (a sort of Prince Regent) while waiting for him to become old enough to be seriously considered as a leader

I have just seen on Sky News the Pakistani President's son, Baliwal Bhutto Zardari, launching an aid appeal. I was gobsmacked when he started to talk, he sounds like an English aristocrat, very well spoken, speaks better English than me in fact.

He has lived here most of his life & like his Mama didn't he study in Oxford, Ohhhhhhhhhh get him.

Ghaddaffi of Libya was educated at Sandhusrt, and speaks English of the same standard.

But he prefers to pretend he is a desert Arab.

These people are not fools by any means.

They play to the audience, as do our lot in Westminster.

I remember more than a few years ago, when a General Election was on in Jamacia.

It was sound only, and the new president was a real heavy Jamacian spoken guy.

When the pictures came on, he was white as I am.

Strange cos I was expecting him to be much taller, to turn the old joke on its head. ;):hihi:

Archived