Pakistan President's Son

That was probably Nawab Bughti who was killed in an encounter on orders from Musharaf some 3yrs ago.

No it wasn't, this was some other Nawab in Jhal south of Sibi. Baluchistan is a big place.

I thought that was an urban myth that Gaddafi went to Sandhurst.

He did undertake military training in Britain. I don't know if that was at Sandhurst, or some other military college. Sandhurst is likely, since that's officer training, and people like Gaddafi don't normally go in for buck private.

No it wasn't, this was some other Nawab in Jhal south of Sibi. Baluchistan is a big place.
Oooo.....I am told it's just about the hottest place in Pakistan, is that so?

The guy I mentioned was a big fish with private army and all the frills and an excellent command of the English language. Most of rich of Pakistan are educated abroad anyway so maybe there isn't much to be surprised about if a Millionaire Nawab gets an Oxbridge education.

I thought that was an urban myth that Gaddafi went to Sandhurst.

What is certain is that he attended Luton Technical College and remembers his time there fondly.

No, you are trying to make an urban myth by giving disinformation.

He was never anywhere near Luton.

You are mxing him up with BinLiner.:loopy:

He did undertake military training in Britain. I don't know if that was at Sandhurst, or some other military college. Sandhurst is likely, since that's officer training, and people like Gaddafi don't normally go in for buck private.

one page i found on google said gaddafi didnt attend sandhurst others say he did ,perhaps he did but failed the course

here is the link saying he never attended

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Military_Academy_Sandhurst

one page i found on google said gaddafi didnt attend sandhurst others say he did ,perhaps he did but failed the course

here is the link saying he never attended

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Military_Academy_Sandhurst

I hate to disagree with you depoix, my old friend, but he comes from wealthy stock and it matters not wether he passes or not.

He is an ex British officer like it or not.

It has always been the same, they train them, thinking they are going come onside, and then they go and betray them.

But who suffers, the lad on the ground, thats who.

I hate to disagree with you depoix, my old friend, but he comes from wealthy stock and it matters not wether he passes or not.

He is an ex British officer like it or not.

It has always been the same, they train them, thinking they are going come onside, and then they go and betray them.

But who suffers, the lad on the ground, thats who.

the lads on the ground suffer every time arty , as we well know , but i did edit saying wiki got it wrong :D

Archived