Hallowe'en: The Fiery Jack Tunnel, Bridgehouses/Wicker

superCol

Who should be the next King?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next King?

• William
    • Charles
    • None - bring on the revolution

Would never happen. He'd get bumped off like his mum before they would let him near the throne. They couldn't have a king that came from two 'commoners'.

Lady Diana Spencer wasn't a commoner. The clue, is quite literally, in her title.

yes i think charles should let his elder son take the monarchy.reason is i think charles fluffed up with diana.these 2 seem ideal and very much in love,they have had a long courtship so in my eyes they got a damn good chance of a successful union.and hes dianas son so surley some good is to come of this.good luck to them both.diana will have been looking down at her son and his new wife.so goodness will prevail.im just old fashioned.:)

I never understand this argument. Why isn't the argument "should Elizabeth II step aside?", because she is the 85 year old.

good to know ism not the only one. always thought the same. she's done her bit. she should retire to St james's or something.

If Wills is king then Kate is queen, right ? so is Charles is king what will Camille be, ? if not queen, why not ? I've forgotten all that stuff :huh:

Camilla will never be Queen, at best she'd be the King's consort if/when Charles becomes King.

Diana would've been Queen though, and like Kate she was from a middle class background.. And, she was better looking that Camilla.

Archived